Locus has three printers / scanners. Two black & white printers (with color scanning) and one color printer.
Members can currently print up to black & white 50 pages per month free. Please keep track of how many pages you print and let us know if you print more than 50 pages during any month.
Prices for black & white printing beyond 50 pages and for color printing are listed in the table on the Membership page in the Membership & Services section of the website.
Follow the link above each black & white printer image for instructions on how to print from your computer using that printers. If you have trouble connecting wirelessly, there is a USB data cable connected to each printer as well. Please only use the color printer with the help of a community manager.
As an alternative you might need to download the drivers from the official website.
Follow this link to download the driver (and additional desired software) directly from Brother
Then do the following:
- Select your Operating System.
- Click “Search”
- Click “Full Driver & Software Package” in the table. It will lead you to the next page.
- Click “Agree to the EULA and Download” to download the driver.
- When the driver’s downloaded complete. If you want to install please double-click on the folder which you created. Double-click at “ZIP File (.EXE)” and then click “Run”.
- When the window “Select Language” appears, you select the “ENG” and click “OK” button to start the installation process.
- Add printer again following the steps 1-7 for the Brother MFC-L2700DW series Printer regarding OS you use, unless it was not added automatically after the driver installation process.